RIIHAN301E Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Under 11 Metres
What makes us different?
GL Training has been delivering quality training to the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers communities since 2014. Our innovative approach to training has led us to offer different course structures, by breaking down old barriers of traditional training methods allowing us to develop a training plan for your individual experience level and learning ability.
Our Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to operate all types of scissor lift and a boom-type EWP with a boom length of less than 11m. If you are required to operate a boom-type EWP with a boom length of greater than 11m you will need to complete the High Risk Work Licence Course – Click here for more details
GL Training is a proud recipient of Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding. To check your eligibility please call us on (07) 5576 5733.
- 1/2 Day Experienced Operators Course – designed for students who have had previous experience operating a scissor lift or EWP less than 11m. This course will test your practical skills with a focus on advanced operations and current legislation. This course can be conducted on the same day as RIIWHS204D – Work safely at heights – Please check our calendar for dates
- 1 Day Job Ready Program – designed to increase your confidence and skills, this steady paced course is perfect for those who are just starting out in the industry or changing careers. Our expert staff will allow you ample time operating the equipment, ensuring that you have gained the skills and confidence to operate safely in the workplace.
Course Details 1/2 Day Experienced Operators Course
- RIIHAN301E – Elevating work platform
- Duration – 4-5 hours
- Price – $200
- Competency based assessment (minimising impact on work commitments)
- Pre course reading and online assessment that must be completed using our student portal and submitted prior to the course start date
- Advanced operational techniques
- Theory refresher on current legislation
Course Details 1 day Job Ready Program
- RIIHAN301E – Elevating work platform
- Duration – 1 full day of training
- Price – $225
- Mixture of theory and practical training
- Trainers aid available for students requiring additional support
- Real world training scenarios to assist you in becoming job ready
If you are unsure of which option is best suited to you or if you have additional requirements, please give our staff a call and we can work out a solution for you – (07) 5576 5733
GL Training requirements
- Must have a valid USI Number – Click here to find your USI
- Must have enclosed footwear
- Must have High Vis vest and hard hat
- Must arrive and be ready for course to start at 07:00am
- Must be 15 years or older and have basic English reading and writing skills
What is covered in this course?
Plan and prepare for operating an elevating work platform
Operate elevating work platform in line with established requirements to complete work activity
Conduct housekeeping activities
Conduct harness inspection
Operate Elevating Work Platform - Job Ready Program
|Operate Elevating Work Platform - Job Ready Program||25 January 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||6||$225.00|
|Operate Elevating Work Platform - Job Ready Program||5 February 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||10||$225.00|
|Operate Elevating Work Platform - Job Ready Program||12 February 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||8||$225.00|
|Operate Elevating Work Platform - Job Ready Program||19 February 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||8||$225.00|
|Operate Elevating Work Platform - Job Ready Program||26 February 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||10||$225.00|
Operate Elevating Work Platform under 11m - 1/2 Day Experienced Operators Course