TLILIC0002 Licence to Operate Vehicle Loading Crane (10 metre tonnes and above)
What makes us different?
GL Training has been delivering quality training to the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers communities since 2014. Our innovative approach to training has led us to offer different course structures, by breaking down old barriers of traditional training methods allowing us to develop a training plan for your individual experience level and learning ability.
Our Vehicle Loading Crane program is delivered by our team of current industry experts from general crane hire, telecommunications rigging, construction, mining and infrastructure industries. Our vastly experienced team will give you a wide variety of real life training to prepare you for the real world in the crane industry.
GL Training is a proud recipient of Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding. To check your eligibility please call us on (07) 5576 5733.
**Our Vehicle Crane program is only available for group bookings of 4 or more students**
Course Details 5 day program
- TLILIC0002 Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity above 10 meter tonnes) – for details click here
- Duration – 4 days training, 1 day assessment
- Price – $1200
- Mixture of theory and practical training
- Trainers aid available for students requiring additional support
- Real world training scenarios to assist you in becoming job ready
- Must hold a current HRWL for Dogging (CPCCLDG3001A)
High Risk Work Licence requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Read and write English and complete math’s to an intermediate level
- 3 forms of Identity as per State Regulator requirements – Click here for details
- Licence fee of $96.80 payable to WHSQ – application must be made within 60 days upon successful completion
- Must be renewed every 5 years within 365 days of expiry date
GL Training requirements
- Must have a valid USI Number – Click here to find your USI
- Must have enclosed footwear
- Must have High Vis vest, riggers gloves and Hard Hat
- Must arrive and be ready for course to start at 07:00am.
What is covered in this course?
Correct crane set up
Detailed understanding of crane capacity in multiple configurations
Operating techniques to prepare you to load and unload odd shaped loads neatly without assistance
Correct pack up and secure of crane
Relevant Australian Standards, legislation and Regulations
Codes of Practice
Work requirements, safety information and procedures
Hazards identification and control
Interpret dogman signals (whistle, hand and radio)
Inspection of lifting gear and equipment
Moving of loads
You must be 18 years of age or over
CPCCLDG3001A - Licence to perform Dogging
Read and write English to a basic level
Have an intermediate understanding of mathematics
Have the necessary health and fitness to carry out the work safely
Be able to provide necessary identification