Traffic Management Implementation Refresher
GL Training offers a renewal program for TMI. This course is run over the duration of a day and as of the 1st of October 2019 the following prerequisites are required prior to completion of the program;
To continue to be recognised as a TMI Officer in Queensland you must demonstrate ongoing industry currency relevant to the job role of a Traffic Management Implementer, as outlined in the units of competency, by completing a renewal training program before the date of expiry (TMI cards are valid for three years from date of issue)
This program will come into affect on the 1st October 2019.
What are the pre-requisites for the renewal program?
- Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 1 – Awareness. Certificate of Completion
- Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 2 Works Protection Methods – Works Protection Methods. Certificate of Completion
- Currency of Industry Practice (Third Party Reports x 2; TGS, toolbox, SWMS Risk Management Plan)
- Qld TMR Traffic Management Implementation Card
- Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan
Working in Proximity to Traffic – Reference Materials
These are compulsory requirements after the 1st of October 2019 those that can not provide this evidence may be required to sit the full course.
Give us a call on 07 5576 5733 to discuss a suitable training plan or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.