RIIMPO321F Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
- RIIMPO321F Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
- Duration – 1-2 days of training, 1 day assessment also available
- Price – Call our friendly GL staff for a quote (07) 5576 5733
- Mixture of theory and practical training
- Industry experienced Trainers
- Small groups, max 2 students per machine
- Relevant industry training
Learner Packages Available
- 1 Machine, 2-3 Days
- 2 Machine, 3-4 Days
- 3 Machine, 4-5 Days
- 4 Machine, 5-6 Days
- At GL we offer a personal approach to training. We don’t have large groups, 1 or 2 students per machine. We try to deliver relevant training, not just to gain competence, but confidence.
If you are unsure of which option is best suited to you or if you have additional requirements, please give our staff a call and we can work out a solution for you – (07) 5576 5733
GL Training requirements
- Must have a valid USI Number – Click here to find your USI
- Read and write English and complete math’s to a basic level
- Must wear Safety boots
- Must have High Vis vest and Hard Hat
- Must arrive and be ready for course to start at 07:00am
Flexible training options for businesses
For providing staff with Earthmoving Machinery Training, without having them off site for too long, we offer the option to complete part of the course online which can be conducted in the student’s own time as part of the learning process. We can also provide mobile training on-site for your team. Having a Wheeled Front End Loader competency/Ticket in QLD is a compulsory requirement for WHS on many construction sites and we can help you achieve that for your crew with minimal disruption.
What makes us different?
GL Training has been delivering quality training to the Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern Rivers communities since 2014. Our innovative approach to training has led us to offer different course structures, by breaking down old barriers of traditional training methods allowing us to develop a training plan for your individual experience level and learning ability. Our full course catalogue offers more than just Earthmoving Machinery Training, it also includes:
- Dogging licence
- EWP Ticket under 11 metres
- EWP Ticket over 11 metres
- Vehicle loading crance licence
- Materials hoist licence
- Telehandler licence
GL Training can help you achieve this, with our highly experienced trainer’s. We offer a range training packages to suit your needs.
- We can train or assess you at our facility or your workplace.
- We service clients from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern NSW.
Are you looking to change careers, enhance your chances of gaining employment, up skill your current employee’s, update your old competencies or recognition of prior learning?
What is covered in this course?
Hazard identification and hazard prevention
Planning and Preparation
Conduct machine pre-operational checks
Operating Front End Loader, Mixing, Backfilling, Stripping/Spreading, Loading, Cutting/Boxing, Lifting, Carrying, and Placing Materials
Preparation of and relocating of the Front-End Loader
Assist with Loading and Unloading of the Front-End Loader
Carry out machine operational maintenance
Shut Down procedures
Wheeled Front End Loader
|Wheeled Front End Loader Beginner||6 & 7 February 2023||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft Street Carrara||2||$700.00|
|Wheeled Front End Loader Beginner||16 & 17 February 2023||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft Street Carrara||2||$700.00|
|Wheeled Front End Loader||20 February 2023||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||8 Ryecroft Street Carrara||2||$500.00|