Telehandler Licence and Training
What makes us Different?
GL Training has been delivering quality training to the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers communities since 2014. Our innovative approach to training has led us to offer different course structures, by breaking down old barriers of traditional training methods allowing us to develop a training plan for your individual experience level and learning ability.
Our Telehandler course will build on your skills and experience from other mobile plant and test you with a variety of activities in our yard. Whether you are lifting a stillage of scaffolding or slinging loads with as jib, we will build on your current knowledge and teach you something new.
GL Training is a proud recipient of Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding. To check your eligibility please call us on (07) 5576 5733.
Course Details 2 day program
- RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- Duration – 2 days training
- Price – $500
- Mixture of theory and practical training
- Trainers aid available for students requiring additional support
- Real world training scenarios to assist you in becoming job ready
If you unsure of which option is best suited to you or if you have additional requirements, please give our staff a call and we can work out a solution for you – (07) 5576 5733
GL Training requirements
- Must have a valid USI Number – Click here to find your USI
- Must have enclosed footwear
- Must have high vis vest
- Must arrive and be ready for course to start at 07:00am
What is covered in this course?
Identifying Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislative requirements
Plan and prepare for use of a telescopic materials handler
Conduct pre-operational checks & operations
Move items in a safe manner
Secure, conduct post operational checks, basic maintenance and secure site
RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
|RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations||12 & 13 July 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||4||$500.00|