Vehicle Loading Crane Operator Licence
What makes us different?
Our Vehicle Loading Crane program is delivered by our team of current industry experts from general crane hire, telecommunications rigging, construction, mining and infrastructure industries. Our vastly experienced team will give you a wide variety of real life training to prepare you for the real world in the crane industry.
GL Training is a proud recipient of Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding. To check your eligibility please call us on (07) 5576 5733.
**Our Vehicle Crane program is only available for group bookings of 4 or more students**
101.100Course Details 5 day program
- TLILIC0024 Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity above 10 meter tonnes) – for details click here
- Duration – 4 days training, 1 day assessment
- Price – $1500
- Mixture of theory and practical training
- Trainers aid available for students requiring additional support
- Real world training scenarios to assist you in becoming job ready
High Risk Work Licence requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Read and write English and complete math’s to an intermediate level
- 3 forms of Identity as per State Regulator requirements – Click here for details
- Licence fee of $101.10 payable to WHSQ – application must be made within 60 days upon successful completion
- Must be renewed every 5 years within 365 days of expiry date
GL Training requirements
- Must have a valid USI Number – Click here to find your USI
- Must have enclosed footwear
- Must have High Vis vest, riggers gloves and Hard Hat
- Must arrive and be ready for course to start at 07:00am.