EWP Over 11m Ticket and Training
What makes us different?
GL Training has been delivering quality training to the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers communities since 2014. Our innovative approach to training has led us to offer different course structures, by breaking down old barriers of traditional training methods allowing us to develop a training plan for your individual experience level and learning ability.
Our EWP program is designed to test your skills up high as well as on the ground through our obstacle course. You will be given access to our Genie Z-40 knuckle boom and be tested in a range of different configurations so you are ready for the real world.
GL Training is a proud recipient of Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding. To check your eligibility please call us on (07) 5576 5733.
Our 3 day job ready program is designed to increase your confidence and skills, this steady paced course is perfect for those who are just starting out in the industry or changing careers.
Course Details 3 day Job Ready Program
- TLILIC0005 Licence to operate EWP (boom length 11m or more)
- Duration – 2 full days of training, 1 day assessment
- Price – $500
- Mixture of theory and practical training
- Trainers aid available for students requiring additional support
- Real world training scenarios to assist you in becoming job ready
If you are unsure of which option is best suited to you or if you have additional requirements, please give our staff a call and we can work out a solution for you – (07) 5576 5733
High Risk Work Licence requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Read and write English and complete math’s to a basic level
- 3 forms of Identity as per State Regulator requirements – Click here for details
- Licence fee of $96.80 payable to WHSQ – application must be made within 60 days upon successful completion
- Must be renewed within 365 days of expiry or course must be completed again
GL Training requirements
- Must have a valid USI Number – Click here to find your USI
- Must have enclosed footwear
- Must have High Vis vest and Hard Hat
- Must arrive and be ready for course to start at 07:00am
What is covered in this course?
Relevant Australian Standards, Legislation and Regulations
Codes of Practice
Designs and functions of EWP equipment
Signaling methods and communications
Hazard identification and hazard prevention
Working at heights
JSA’s / Safe Work Methods Statements
Set up, Operate and shut down EWP
Licence to operate EWP over 11m - 3 Day Job Ready Program
|Licence to operate EWP over 11m - 3 Day Job Ready Program||15 - 17 June 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft Street Carrara||2||$500.00|
|Licence to operate EWP over 11m - 3 Day Job Ready Program||23 - 25 June 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft Street Carrara||5||$500.00|
|Licence to operate EWP over 11m - 3 Day Job Ready Program||29 June - 1 July 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||6||$500.00|
|Licence to operate EWP over 11m - 3 Day Job Ready Program||7 - 9 July 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft Street Carrara||6||$500.00|
|Licence to operate EWP over 11m - 3 Day Job Ready Program||13 - 15 July 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft Street Carrara||6||$500.00|
|Licence to operate EWP over 11m - 3 Day Job Ready Program||26 - 28 July 2021||07:00 am - 02:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||6||$500.00|