RIIWHS205E Control Traffic With a Stop-Slow Bat
What makes us different?
GL Training has been delivering quality training to the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers communities since 2014. Our innovative approach to training has led us to offer different course structures, by breaking down old barriers of traditional training methods allowing us to develop a training plan for your individual experience level and learning ability.
Our very experienced trainers and traffic controllers will put all the theory components into practice on placement and will guide you thru the placement activities with one of our registered traffic control companies. The skills and knowledge that you will gain from this course will build your confidence to make you ready for work.
To be accredited as traffic controller in Queensland, a person must complete a Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) Approved Traffic Controller Training Course.
Please note: You are only authorised to control traffic in Queensland if you are accredited in Queensland.
Control Traffic With a Stop-Slow Bat
- RIIWHS205E – Traffic control with a stop slow bat
- Duration – 1 day theory, plus 20hrs practical placement
- Price – $550.00
- Trainers aid available for students requiring additional support
- Real world training scenarios to assist you in becoming job ready
If you unsure of which option is best suited to you or if you have additional requirements, please give our staff a call and we can work out a solution for you – (07) 5576 5733
Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD Licence requirements
- Must have held an open or provisional driver licence (Australian or foreign) within the last 5 years
- Read and write English to a basic level
- 3 forms of Identity as per State Regulator requirements – Click here for details
- Licence fee of $200 for new applications – valid for 3 years
- Additional fees for criminal & traffic history checks are also applicable – Click here for more info
- Must pass criminal and traffic offence history requirements – Click here for more info
GL Training Requirements
What is covered in this course?
Certification for Traffic Controller accreditation application
Legal powers to control traffic
Traffic Controller signage and signals
Safe positioning for controlling traffic
Planning and preparing for traffic control work
Techniques to avoid conflict with motorists
Traffic Control Operations – procedures for two-way and multi-lane roads
Emergencies and incident reporting
Worksite Clean up
Must hold a White card
Have an Open or provisional drivers licence other than Learners permit
Meet the criminal and traffic history requirements
Control Traffic with a Stop Slow Bat 3 Day Program
|Control Traffic with a Stop Slow Bat||10 October 2022||07:00 am - 03:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||4||$550.00|
|Control Traffic with a Stop Slow Bat 3 Day Program||24 October 2022||07:00 am - 03:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||7||$550.00|
|Control Traffic with a Stop Slow Bat 3 Day Program||1 November 2022||07:00 am - 03:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||8||$550.00|
|Control Traffic with a Stop Slow Bat 3 Day Program||23 November 2022||07:00 am - 03:30 pm||8 Ryecroft street Carrara||8||$550.00|