RIIWHS302E Traffic Management Implementation
What makes us different?
GL Training has been delivering quality training to the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers communities since 2014. Our innovative approach to training has led us to offer different course structures, by breaking down old barriers of traditional training methods allowing us to develop a training plan for your individual experience level and learning ability.
As of the 1st of October 2019 it will now be a requirement to complete TMR’S Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 1 and. Part 2 Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness works Protection Methods. Evidence that these have been completed will need to be provided before your TMI card can be issued.
Traffic Management Implementation Course & Ticket
2 Day Job Ready Program
- RIIWHS302E – Traffic control with a stop slow bat
- Duration – 1 day theory, 1 days practical
- Price – $450
- Trainers aid available for students requiring additional support
- Real world training scenarios to assist you in becoming job ready
GL Training requirements
- Must have a valid USI Number – Click here to find your USI
- Must have enclosed footwear
- Must have a General Construction Induction Card – White card
- Must have traffic control PPE as per TMR guidelines
- Must arrive and be ready for course to start at 07:00am
Please find TMR Reference material below
On successful completion of this course trainees will have the skills and knowledge required to read, interpret and implement traffic management plans and to install and remove signs and devices in accordance with the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices Part 3 (MUTCD) ensuring everyone’s safety whilst traffic flow is maintained.
What is covered in this course?
Plan and prepare to implement traffic management plan/s
With the selected traffic guidance scheme, be able to:
Access and apply site safety procedures
Apply personal and operational safety measures
Maintain personal wellbeing
Identify and report incidents
Plan and prepare for workplace communication and communicate using equipment and systems
Carry out face-to-face routine communication
Complete written documentation
Must hold a White card
Implement Traffic Management Plans